HMD Kontro recently updated the CSA/CSI sealless pump line with a number of enhancements that expand flow ranges and streamline the delivery of HMD Kontro pumps around the globe.
“The staff at Modern Pumping Today takes a close look at new or newly enhanced pump technology and we examine products that best address the industry’s needs for efficiency, reliability and innovation,” said Modern Pumping Today’s Editor J. Campbell. “The recent enhancements to CSA/CSI pumps extend the value proposition for a proven pump that’s widely deployed around the globe – and we’re pleased to add HMD Kontro’s sealless magnetic drive pumps to our list of Top Products.”
Key Design Features for the CSA/CSI line include:
MPT’s full story on the 2020 Top Products is available here.
- Interchangeable components – which increase flexibility and enable fewer pumps to handle a wider range of applications.
- Full compliance with all ISO & ASME Standards.
- Minimal lead time - Modular design enables CSA/CSI pumps to be quoted, built & shipped quickly, anywhere around the globe.
- Economical - No Seals or support systems minimizes maintenance costs.
- Safety – no potential leak points.
- High efficiency hydraulics - for maximum flow / head coverage.
- Robust design – unique containment shell enhances tolerance to system upsets.
- Modular Rotating Element Cartridge – offers rapid & efficient replacement with minimal spare part inventory.